The KIEC Korean Language Institute (Korean Institute for Education and Culture) requires a Korean Language Teacher for Jakarta and Surabaya base.
1. Training will be provided directly under the instructor from Incheon National University.
2. The opportunity to have direct training in South Korea.
3. Remote work and flexible time.
1. Korean Language and Literature Bachelor Degree or Korean language skills (TOPIK) with a minimum of 4.
2. Have the ability to communicate well, independent and willing to take part in further training.
3. Willing to do official business travel.
Interested person can send a CV or Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 7, 2019 at the latest.